Jasont's Personal Biohacking Journey

2»

Comments

• Your not providing enough information for us and your going about this the complete wrong way in my opinion.

You only state what drugs your taking, What else are you doing? what are the external factors ? Are you going outside in the sunshine when you wake up, are you meditating? are you sitting there constantly thinking about how you want to not be tired? Are you doing deep breathing excercises ? What is your posture like ? What are your negative to positive thought ratios ? 

A pill isn't going to solve your problems bro. Your trying very hard and I feel for you. I suggest focusing your efforts towards mental ways to replenish your energy levels vs. going to a pill for the energy. 

• J.T.J.T.
    edited August 2013

Here is my allergy food panel. http://www.pdfhost.net/index.php?Action=Download&File=ad8559be8e73d34696cd85d3ea322145

I have cut out all foods that are avoid, and past the middle mark of moderate. And limited but not eliminated all other moderate foods.

• Your not providing enough information for us and your going about this the complete wrong way in my opinion.

You only state what drugs your taking, What else are you doing? what are the external factors ? Are you going outside in the sunshine when you wake up, are you meditating? are you sitting there constantly thinking about how you want to not be tired? Are you doing deep breathing excercises ? What is your posture like ? What are your negative to positive thought ratios ? 

A pill isn't going to solve your problems bro. Your trying very hard and I feel for you. I suggest focusing your efforts towards mental ways to replenish your energy levels vs. going to a pill for the energy. 

I disagree. I do all the things you are asking of me, and I am constantly focusing on being full of energy. I have been doing the "mental thing" for years now and it's not working "bro".

Modafinil is helping me, but I only take it twice per week, because it scares the living shit out of me.

• J.T.J.T.
    edited August 2013

I just did some Dual-N-Back (2) and scored around 90%, after not doing it for probably 6 months.

Prior to ever doing the Dual-N-Back, I struggled with Dual-2-Back in the beginning and finally made it up to Dual-3-Back.

So it looks like the "gains" have stayed with me thus far. I hope I can continue with the Dual-N-Back and get my brain firing on all cylinders.

My Dual-3-Back proved to be sub-par at around 35%, but I will get it back up there.

• I also want to note that I found, as long as I don't take Piracetam, I get great results from my racetams.

For some reason, my body doesn't agree with Piracetam, regardless of the dosage (high or low)

It just makes me miserable.

2»