Bulletproof Hulk Chilli

This is great because it still taste awesome cold.

1.Ground beef cooked in a skillet with desired spices.  (I used garlic, chilli powder, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, cumin, and tumeric, but I'd like your bulletproof suggestions.

2.  Cilantro

3.  Salsa Verde (from local tacqueira)

4.  Avacado.

Its super easy, and very filling.  I also happen to have ~100lbs of ground grass fed in my freezer, so I'm trying new things.

Comments

• This is great because it still taste awesome cold.

1.Ground beef cooked in a skillet with desired spices.  (I used garlic, chilli powder, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper, cumin, and tumeric, but I'd like your bulletproof suggestions.

2.  Cilantro

4.  Avacado.

Its super easy, and very filling.  I also happen to have ~100lbs of ground grass fed in my freezer, so I'm trying new things.

If you want suggestions to make it more bulletproof you are going to hear things like get rid of the garlic, chili powder and black pepper. And also make sure you are only getting your cayenne pepper from supplement form and pop open the capsules. Of course if you remove most of the spices it will not taste the same anymore.
  • StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress

Looks good, man!

I was reading the infographic in great detail last night and remember that Dave said they'd sometimes have corn on the cob as a treat every once in a while. Dave is Mr Bulletproof and here he is eating something from the ORANGE zone!

Its all good to make something "more bulletproof" but if you only have it now and then, don't worry about the garlic and tomato, etc, just enjoy it! :-D

• This is great because it still taste awesome cold.

2.  Cilantro

4.  Avacado.

what are the instructions for combining all the ingredients?

Patrick Graham

You should visit my website here.