Perhaps You Have Had This Problem Too?

I am sharing the following in case it might help someone else....

I have followed just about every diet in the past few years and have reaped few results.  I tried low carb/low sugar/low calorie and that didn't work.  Then I learned the importance of good fats and oils, and everything paleo/bulletproof, and immersed myself in this way of eating.  I wanted to lose weight, but I knew that even if I did not, at least it was a healthy and smart way of eating.

So, last February I started Bulletproof, and have stuck to it faithfully.  I had great energy, and didn't gain, but I didn't lose either.   "Why?" I wondered.   (BTW, I am easily 25 pounds overweight.)

What finally helped?  I went to a naturopath/nutritionist who with muscle testing, found that my system is full of fungus!  After much discussion, we (she) believes it is residual "crud" left in my system from not only a short time on oral antibiotics for an ear infection, but also a necessary 2-week, 2-hour a day antibiotic drip I had to undergo 5 years ago.  I am thankful that in this case, I took the antibiotic; I could have easily lost my arm from a serious infection.  However, I should have gone through a complete detox after the antibiotic "did its work".

She told me that often, after this fungal detox, many people find weight begins to drop off; she was right!  I have remained on Bulletproof, the pounds are now leaving and I feel great.

One other thing that has helped:  I purchased one of those "bullet things" (aptly named I think) that mixes up fruits and veggies, without the waste (ie, no leftover fiber.)  I start my day with (for example) organic spinach, ginger, cucumber, kale, avocado, a couple of pieces of frozen fruit, a scoop of Bulletproof Collagen, a tablespoon of Bulletproof MCT, and mix it up.  Filling, tasty, energizing, and a nice change from Bulletproof coffee in the morning (which I also love.)  

FINALLY I AM SEEING RESULTS!   But mostly, I now realized how important it is to DETOX and get residual "stuff" out of your system!!

Comments

• jspadejspade You are what you eat eats!

Great post! I think one main thing that gets constantly overlooked is detox. If you are toxic, and most likely you are given the world we live in, it will be nearly impossible to lose weight. I'm curious what treatment you did for your fungal overgrowth?

• Thanks for sharing :)

Mary

• jspade - 

For me, the nutritionist prescribed 6 different herbals/homeopathics.  I stress "for me" in that they were found to be correct for my body through muscle testing, and may not work for someone else.  But, I am taking golden thread, hemoguard, rosemary, bacillias coagulus, bamboo charcoal and something called SF722.  I have also read that many people have good luck detoxing fungus with Noni, but that was not found to work for me at this time.

I have gone through muscle testing treatments for years, and am still fascinated by it.  There are times I lie there on the table, chuckling to myself, amazed that it works, but so far, it has been spot on.   I have been able to figure out what has actually caused my afflictions so I can get busy and get rid of the underlying problem, and not just treat the symptoms (which is what so many doctors do by just throwing pills at you.)

• jspadejspade You are what you eat eats!

Ya, individuality in treatment is key. I need to see a good naturopath/holistic practioner. Thanks for the response!

• You are in SoCal?  I was born there and lived there until 8 years ago.  I had a great muscle tester/holistic practitioner/chiropractor in the Glendale/Montrose area.  He helped me with MANY of my allergies, and I would have traveled back to SoCal had I not found my current nutritionist.  If you want more info, let me know.

• You are in SoCal?  I was born there and lived there until 8 years ago.  I had a great muscle tester/holistic practitioner/chiropractor in the Glendale/Montrose area.  He helped me with MANY of my allergies, and I would have traveled back to SoCal had I not found my current nutritionist.  If you want more info, let me know.

I'm in So Cal and would LOVE to know who this holistic practitioner is!  We've been trying to find someone and it's been no easy task...

• can I email you someplace?  I have 2 that have worked wonders for me, but ...... would rather tell you details privately.