9000 Rpm Enough To Mix Bpc?

Hi folks:

So I want to find a convenient way to mix my BPC, potentially with some cocoa butter. I currently use a non-electric hand mixer, but it seems to leave the oil slick on top, evidently I can't get it to mix thoroughly enough.

I saw this on Amazon: http://goo.gl/5RkUFp (it's a Promixx vortex mixer/protein shaker in one) it gets up to 9000 rpm, I read that average frother's go between 10 - 13k - and they still leave the oil on the top according to D.A.

To sum up, is anybody using something equivalent in speed with good results, or should I skip this thing?

Thanks,

Kyle

Comments

• The foam will be determined more by the vortex than RPMs. 

Jason is right, go for a vitamix/blendtec etc 

Any reputable blender is fine. I use a magimix, works wonders!

No sorcery, just science. 

• Awesome. Thanks for the advice fellas, and really appreciate you addressing the RPMs specifically Maverick.

Thanks again.

• RodRod The Rodfather

You can judge by the foam =) 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file