Oops! Stevia In The Raw

I made the mistake of buying Stevia in the raw. This product contains maltodexterin and dextrose. It has zero calories so I was wondering if this will break my bpif if consumed?

Tagged:

Comments

• That's cool guys, I didn't need to know this anyways.

• Dextrose is a sugar and a little should be ok.  1 or 2 should be fine.  But the Maltodextrin... google it.  Alot of controversy that it is very close to being MSG or contains MSG.  There are plenty of Stevia/Xylitol/Sugar substitutes that are %100 BP.  Go with those.  

This one is my fav

Experiment with different ones.  Took me a month but now every cup of BP Coffee is perfect!

-Marc

P.S.  You are reading labels.  Look over this list and avoid any of this stuff as it could have MSG and be inflammatory.  

• Effects on fasting: minimal to none, effects on autophagy: unclear. Best choice: butter and MCT, adding anything else is varying degrees of less than perfect, it's a sliding 

Thank you, I'd posted this for a while and no one responded for more than a week.

• Dextrose is a sugar and a little should be ok.  1 or 2 should be fine.  But the Maltodextrin... google it.  Alot of controversy that it is very close to being MSG or contains MSG.  There are plenty of Stevia/Xylitol/Sugar substitutes that are %100 BP.  Go with those.  

This one is my fav

Experiment with different ones.  Took me a month but now every cup of BP Coffee is perfect!

-Marc

P.S.  You are reading labels.  Look over this list and avoid any of this stuff as it could have MSG and be inflammatory.  

Thank you , the links were very helpful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file