Bulletproof Pancakes!

Mix a bananna and an egg or two together in a bowl, add a few dashes of cinnamon or brown sugar and you have some good pancake batter!

Dress with your favorite honey and enjoy. This is amazingly easy and it produces a good pancake. I am going to try adding some steamed sweet potatoe to the batter next time!

I know many of you are pretty strict about how your eggs are cooked but this is a reasonable indulgence for anyone imo. I added a pic below of the one I made this morning, its pretty ugly cause I made this one way too big and it wouldn't flip over without tearing up lol! My girlfriend normally makes this dish so this was my first time. Hers come out flawless and look exactly like a normal pancake minus a slight color difference.

Please reply with any upgrades or variations!

Comments

• Nice, i know most people here are anti-banana, but like you said if you really want to this is probably a good way to make a pancake. I am always watching my little sister devour pancakes and sometimes i just give in but when i do i like to be somewhat bulletproof. Thanks ill probably be trying this when my little sister is woooing me with her pancake shenanigans.

• backing down from my normal cut and dry hardline approach, I will just say that breakfast would be the worst time to eat these.

Agreed. Seems to be more suitable for a post-workout treat/dessert.

My Fitness and Nutrition Blog: http://JJStrength.com

• Hey I substituted banana for avocado and I used 2 eggs and it turned out to look like an pancake! Food for thought to make it more bp....
  • RodRod The Rodfather

would it work in you didn't use the yolk?

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Hey I substituted banana for avocado and I used 2 eggs and it turned out to look like an pancake! Food for thought to make it more bp....

Nice, I will have to try this. Thanks!

• For me, pancakes are usually eggs & butternut squash or pumpkin. Legit and delicious! :) 

• Bullet Proof Pancake Recipe:

1 part Organic Almond Flour

3 Pastured Eggs

1 tsp. Vanilla

1/4 cup liquid ( I use water )

1-2 tbs. MCT Coconut Oil

And more coconut oil for the pan when making pancakes.

OptionaL: I like to add some other superfoods like Maca, Mesquite, Tocotreniols for more minerals and a tastier pancake.

Blend the batter in your Blend Tec until well incorporated. You can put more or less flour depending on how thick you like your pancake.

Top with melted butter that has a few drops of stevia in it to sweeten.

Enjoy!

• can I blend it in a vitamix?

• Star ChaserStar Chaser Powered by Shred

Bullet Proof Pancake Recipe:

1 part Organic Almond Flour

3 Pastured Eggs

1 tsp. Vanilla

1/4 cup liquid ( I use water )

1-2 tbs. MCT Coconut Oil

And more coconut oil for the pan when making pancakes.

OptionaL: I like to add some other superfoods like Maca, Mesquite, Tocotreniols for more minerals and a tastier pancake.

Blend the batter in your Blend Tec until well incorporated. You can put more or less flour depending on how thick you like your pancake.

Top with melted butter that has a few drops of stevia in it to sweeten.

Enjoy!

Your first post and all ready helping out the community, thanks a bunch :) ! I'm going to try these this weekend, but what do you mean by 1 part of Almond Flour?

I am a Video Game composer under the pseudonym Star Chaser.

twitch.tv/starchaservgm (streaming most saturday and sunday nights EST)

Guitarist:

https://youtu.be/8L0SkovqEf4

Next cover is Die by the Sword by Dragonforce.

Music/Health/Biohacking Blog and Podcast currently under construction.

Thanks to the internet, health experts, and my unending curiosity, I have overcome: excessive sweating (adrenal fatigue), anxiety and panic attacks, extremely high estrogen levels (man boobs), chronic brain fog (yeast overgrowth), depression, and am currently battling SIBO (took it from being so bloated it felt like my stomach skin was going to rip, slept 2 hours per night for a week because of upset stomach and being chronically fatigued to very mild, manageable but still annoying symptoms) and currently battling sleep deprivation/insomnia probably due to the SIBO/Leaky Gut and resulting histamine intolerance.