Heart Rate Increase. Too Much Fat? Or Toxin.

edited September 2013 in General Discussion

I just ate 2 poached eggs, a cup of steamed broccoli, 5 slices of cooked Applegate uncured bacon and a small avocado. Right now I am having heart palpitation and I can feel my left arm pulsing. My regular heart rate is around 72 bpm and after i ate it went to 90 bpm. Is it from eating too much fat (the bacon was pretty fatty)? I use a Nuwave oven and cooked it at level 4 for like 20 min. I usually like my bacon extra crispy but I avoided that this time. It got slightly browned at the fatty edges because I am not sure how long I am supposed to cook it for. Anyway...maybe it is too fatty for me...

I am 5'0" and weigh 105 lb., female.  Is it too much fat in one sitting for someone my size? Too much sodium? Anyone ever have this experience?

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

It's from indigestion, have 1tsp of apple cider vinegar before meals, see if that helps. 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• John BrissonJohn Brisson The Legend Formerly Known as Ron Swanson ✭✭✭

Eating a meal of large proportions can cause a heart rate increase. Usually an increase of 20 points are more might indicate a food allergy, possibly to the eggs?

My book Fix Your Gut, is offered on Amazon for $9.99.

I also offer coaching:  http://fixyourgut.com/health-coaching-information/

Please join or like the Fix your Gut Facebook. Also please add me on twitter @FixYourGutJB.

http://www.fixyourgut.com