Sleep Mask Won't Stay On

Well, it isn't that it won't stay on, it is that I subconsciously take it off every time in the middle of the night (I think - I don't think I am tossing and turning so vigorously that I knock it off). Does anyone else do this? Do you have a method or suggestion to prevent it?

Tagged:

Comments

• Any reason why you just don't black out the room?

Never used a mask.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• I have blackout curtains up but my apartment has really bright lights outside so it seeps in through the edges. I could duct tape the curtains down but I would like to use the windows for ventilation occassionally.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

Super Glue onto the mask? :P Or tape, perhaps. I can't black out either and my mask slips sometimes too. Haven't found a solution so far but a tape seems promising.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Super Glue onto the mask? :P Or tape, perhaps. I can't black out either and my mask slips sometimes too. Haven't found a solution so far but a tape seems promising.

I bought a new one because the one I got was leaking ink all over the sheets. Mostly I was worried that that ink was also getting absorbed into my skin and who knows where next en route. The reviews on Amazon were 4.5 stars but somehow there were also about 80 comments that it leaks ink everywhere. Seems like a pretty big deal to me. This new one I got is bulkier and less comfortable at first but somehow it stays on a lot better.

I also found something called the Dreamcatcher on Amazon that wraps around your entire head. Looks hardcore!

DC%20Spikeyhair.jpg