Hashimotos-Iodine And Selenium

2»

Comments

• PS

If anyone wants to try this, use Selenium, but what I've read also suggests B2 and B3 (use the formulation "ATP Cofactors"), as well as 3000-4000 mg/vitamin C. (+ zinc if you get bromide-detox-pimples)

• PS

If anyone wants to try this, use Selenium, but what I've read also suggests B2 and B3 (use the formulation "ATP Cofactors"), as well as 3000-4000 mg/vitamin C. (+ zinc if you get bromide-detox-pimples)

This blows me away! I am going on no testing, symptoms only (anxiety, pulsating, inflammation and pain in neck) were most direct with iodine and no selenium and also at its worse time when I smoked pot the raise in activity of my thyroid brought on what feels like "attacks". I have heard of iodine with selen loading slowly with hashi but this super dose from 1mg to 25mg seems nuts, for real? in my experience so far, all anecdotal, super raises in doses, I'm not sure in feeling they create hashi attacks but do feel like hyperthy intensity.  my lugol 5% is in the mail, i am intrigued. especially to get this mental "sharpness" back, I forget and screw up something at work nearly every shift. At what point to we start a forum page just for thyroid, i see so much discussion, when this is one of the weakest areas of general bulletproof info