Fear Of The D..d...d.dentist!

2»

Comments

• This is typical of the "DMPS worshipper" milieu - make excuses rather than
    figure out what happened. Please don't get me wrong - they are still doing
    better than the "AMA worshipping" sect which steadfastly refuses to believe
    there is any problem at all. Also, since the "AMA worshippers" are
    conducting an inquisition in which they attempt to burn the licenses to
    practice medicine of the "DMPS worshippers" at the stake for being heretical
    it is difficult for the "DMPS worshippers" to be open and honest about any
    problems that may be occurring.

There have been large numbers of well documented adverse reactions to DMPS
    from all sources I am aware exist, throughout the 1990's and continuing
    today. The problem was not "a bad batch of DMPS." The problem is a bad
    batch of doctors who don't pay attention to what happens with their patients.

Andy Cutler

Andy, 

Excellent description of the turtles in the medical industry. LOL "A bad batch of Doctors". 

However I am not claiming some kind of holyness, we all have our weaknesses.

• I think there is a lot of Cutler worship as well.  It may be safe but a great many people haven't seen that much improvement from his protocol even after years of "rounds".

• RodRod The Rodfather

I think there is a lot of Cutler worship as well.  It may be safe but a great many people haven't seen that much improvement from his protocol even after years of "rounds".

yes I know, that's because they didn't do the tri-test, their kidneys were not working well enough to use DMSA. That's why it's important from now to do the tri-test to see if that's even an option.  

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• edited November 2013

All root canal/ dead teeth have infections. Since teeth are actually porous as soon as they die bacteria sets in and you have an infection.

As far as pain goes with as good dentist you will not even feel the needle. There are specific spots in the mouth which will not feel the jab.

So really, the only pain you should feel is his hand clamping down on your face as he rips out your tooth with a pair of pliers :-P

• thanks for the clarification Rod.  I might look into the tri-test.  

I tried the Upgraded Glutathione at about 6am and went back to bed.  During a restless sleep I felt this pulling sensation from my brain and neck.  I think with the proper resources my brain is getting the metals out, that is all speculation of course.

I got the same feeling from cilantro tincture and ginko biloba.

• Yes nobody wants to see the dentist but we create the situations to face them because when we are not careful about out teeth like avoid washing teeth before sleeping,don't wash teeth after eating so these kinds of problems are happened.But their are so many types of dental laser treatments that are very effected without creating pain are now available like soft tissue lasers,

portable soft tissue laser,

soft tissue dental laser

• Since I stopped eating sugar entirely, and started eating raw foods I stopped brushing my teeth. Not necessary.

Weston Price was a dentist circa 1920 http://www.westonaprice.org who was a very brilliant man who travelled to the very outposts of civilization to examine the cultures who had not been introduced to the white man's food i.e. sugar, white flour, tea and coffee. These PPL had no toothbrushes or toothpaste and no dentists and perfect teeth, no toothaches, no missing teeth, and generally perfect oral health as well as perfectly formed teeth, jaws, skulls and skeletons. He took pictures of them and put them in his newsletter. Some of these cultures ate dairy, some didn't.

Within about two or so years of eating 'honky' food they started losing teeth and discovered for the first time what a cavity was.

One group of PPL in Switzerland actually had a thick green slime coating on their teeth, and no cavities.

I know I may be repeating this story but cleaning your teeth is a beauty statement and it actually harms them, because it scrapes off the natural protection that fats coating them provide.

• alanalan
    edited November 2013

Another thing is that dental work actually creates heat on the delicate tissues of the mouth and this heat actually kills the teeth so they naturally rot. Lasers also produce heat.

The solution is to stop eating grains and sugar, simple.

Of course you can believe what the dentists tell you if you want to spend lots of time in their very expensive chairs. Funnily enough they are probably not aware of what I am talking about or they ignore it because it's better for business to follow the crowd.

2»