Bought A Lot, Need Advice On Bulletproof Building Materials
Anybody have any suggestions on how to build a house that is as bulletproof as possible?
I'm specifically looking for:
- suggestions for low/no voc paint
- thoughts on hardwood vs tile for flooring
- thought on extruded polystyrene as an insulator
- thoughts on whether it's worth the added expense of avoiding wood and using steel
- thoughts on drywall, anyone know if that cheap poison shit from China is still kicking around or is drywall generally safe now?
- forced air heating vs radiant in floor heating
- Anything else at all I should be contemplating to keep the toxicity of my new home as low as possible.
Thanks in Advance