Emwave2 On Sale At Groupon Goods

Hey Guys,

Just saw the EmWave2 on Groupon goods for $99.

Check it out.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Comments

• suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just saw the EmWave2 on Groupon goods for $99.

Check it out.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!! image/smile.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />
    Boo-yah, this tips the scale. Thanks!
  • That is a fantastic deal! I noticed that Best Buy has the Zeo Pro on sale for $79.99. Not quite as good of a deal as the emWave2, but cheaper than anywhere else that I can find. Anyone that doesn't own these two devises really should look into them. I paid full price for each of them and I am finding them to be worth every penny!
  • MaverickAzzMaverickAzz Powerful
    Why won't they ship to Australia! DAMN YOU!!

No sorcery, just science. 

• Wow, nice work guys. I just bought both!
    www.pixelflashmemory.com
  • edited November 2012
    double post
    www.pixelflashmemory.com
  • edited November 2012
    thanks for the heads up invictus, I got one for my VP too
    www.pixelflashmemory.com
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    Bro......YES!!!!! Thank you!! baby jesus =) lol Thank you so much!!!! Just made my night even better.

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• PuffTMDPuffTMD Welshman journey
    Not on the UK option image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />, does anyone know if they come with UK adapters just encase I can get hold of one.
  • suntouchersuntoucher Uninspired Potential ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    'PuffTMD' wrote:

Not on the UK option image/sad.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />, does anyone know if they come with UK adapters just encase I can get hold of one.
    It's a USB only device.

I'm harassing all the friends I know in the US to get this, lol.