Comments

• PARKERPARKER
    edited February 2014

Ya, you should have seen the aerial spraying they did in my neighborhood in the summer.  I had Global Troubleshooters from Edmonton (interested) back out of doing a story like a bunch of pansies that they are.  We have videos of the plane flying double the elevation within 50 feet of our house, while spraying Decis.   SHIT, no wonder we all had headaches and felt like crap.  Like cease and decis!  Kills everything.  The sprayed ponds and wildlife directly as well.  The canola crops were infested with Bertha Army Worms and I asked what they were going to use the crop for afterwards.  Part of the food source I'm guessing.  Big business in Alberta.  The farmer across the road threatened to sue us because the pilot refuse to come back to spray his crop after knowing we caught him on video.  Nice neighbors eh!!!

I should post these videos for people to see but am not sure where to put them to have the biggest impact. I had Environment Canada involved (toothless wonders) and Transport Canada who protected the pilot (old boys club)! 

• Ya, you should have seen the aerial spraying they did in my neighborhood in the summer.  I had Global Troubleshooters from Edmonton (interested) back out of doing a story like a bunch of pansies that they are.  We have videos of the plane flying double the elevation within 50 feet of our house, while spraying Decis.   SHIT, no wonder we all had headaches and felt like crap.  Like cease and decis!  Kills everything.  The sprayed ponds and wildlife directly as well.  The canola crops were infested with Bertha Army Worms and I asked what they were going to use the crop for afterwards.  Part of the food source I'm guessing.  Big business in Alberta.  The farmer across the road threatened to sue us because the pilot refuse to come back to spray his crop after knowing we caught him on video.  Nice neighbors eh!!!

I should post these videos for people to see but am not sure where to put them to have the biggest impact. I had Environment Canada involved (toothless wonders) and Transport Canada who protected the pilot (old boys club)! 

You can start with You Tube, I'll do my part to share it.

• LukeWLukeW Bulletproof SF
    edited February 2014

The paper is legit, surprised there isn't more noise about this.