Mct Oil Delay?

I ordered MCT oil back in October, and was told that the next shipment would be Nov 16th. I still haven't heard anything or received a shipping confirmation. Anyone else have their MCT still being delayed?

Massachusetts Bulletproof Resources! (Local BP resources for food/vitamins, meditation, bio-hacking/tech-centers, etc.)

If you know of a local resource that I haven't listed, or have a warning for known local health scams or bad "BP" businesses, please PM me.

If it's a good resource, I'll add it to the master-list (I was inspired by suntoucher & Ron Swanson.)

Comments

• Man this has been addressed in shout box and other threads they are backed up. Shipment will go out on the 28th then I think starting December there will be no delays. Be patient it's coming!! It's worth the wait for such good quality
  • The way it has been addressed has been in accurate. It has been addressed as "The November 16 shipment has already sold out and still ships November 16" But orders placed in october still hadnt been shipped as of the 20th... I have filed support requests sent emails etc and nobody will get back to me with accurate information. I feel that with the amount of business they are getting, they could atleast have people responding to support requests and give them acccurate information. If I was told flat out it woudlnt be shipped till dec, id be fine, but to be told for a month on the website improper backorder dates, and get no contact is lame... I just wanted accurate estimate of shipping, now I feel like Ive invested so much energy into just trying to get a response that I want to just do a chargeback or something...
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    'surreal7' wrote:

The way it has been addressed has been in accurate. It has been addressed as "The November 16 shipment has already sold out and still ships November 16" But orders placed in october still hadnt been shipped as of the 20th... I have filed support requests sent emails etc and nobody will get back to me with accurate information. I feel that with the amount of business they are getting, they could atleast have people responding to support requests and give them acccurate information. If I was told flat out it woudlnt be shipped till dec, id be fine, but to be told for a month on the website improper backorder dates, and get no contact is lame... I just wanted accurate estimate of shipping, now I feel like Ive invested so much energy into just trying to get a response that I want to just do a chargeback or something...

I understand where you are coming from but just realize the type of stress they are going through to make sure everyone is getting what they ordered. Think about how much Dave and the team has helped you and all they ask if for you to be patient this once. The never intended for delays so please take that into consideration, I am in the same boat but until then, I have tons of articles and podcasts to read and listen to. Just take some coconut oil in the mean time and you will be just fine. In my opinion, we should look as if we are a part of the Bulletproof team and family to help each other out. We are all here for the same reasons and together will help each other. I just hope I can give you a different perspective on things so you don't feel indifferent. image/icon_razz.gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':-P' />

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Did anyone's order ship today (11/28)? I ordered coffee and MCT last week with a shipment date of MCT of 11/28 yet no order status change and the MCT is backordered again. It would be nice if at least the coffee would ship as my account was debited the full $100 the day of the order. I put a webform request in but we will see....
  • I'm in the same boat as some of you. I ordered coffee and MCT on 11/20 with the understanding that it wouldn't ship until 11/28. No problem. 11/28 has come and gone and my order still says processing. I have sent two emails and received no response. It's not the delay that is frustrating, it's that lack of communication that is frustrating.

For me, this is my first purchase and this reflects badly on the credibility of the information and the organization. And truthfully, that bums me out because I have devoured the information and really felt like I had found a great source of information and products that match my needs. What else am I supposed to think? I gave them my money in good faith. I think I am entitled to know what is going on, good or bad. I know from a long career in sales that telling the customer disappointing news is much better than ignoring them and not returning communications.
    The world is comprised of countless presuppositions that are accepted as fact, purely because we never thought to question what we might be needlessly presupposing in the original question.
  • I had ordered mine on nov 4th, it took along time for customer service to get back to me but eventually they did, they assured me it would be sent on the 28th, and alike you I did not recieve any update. However, on the 30th I got an email saying it was shipped that included tracking, and that it would be here Monday. So I think its just a few days behind -- probably becuase they had hundreds of orders to send out once the MCT oil stock came in, enough for it to take a few days to send them all out.. In any case, it seems like its on it's way, just a little slow and slow responses from support..
  • 'surreal7' wrote:

I had ordered mine on nov 4th, it took along time for customer service to get back to me but eventually they did, they assured me it would be sent on the 28th, and alike you I did not recieve any update. However, on the 30th I got an email saying it was shipped that included tracking, and that it would be here Monday. So I think its just a few days behind -- probably becuase they had hundreds of orders to send out once the MCT oil stock came in, enough for it to take a few days to send them all out.. In any case, it seems like its on it's way, just a little slow and slow responses from support..

Thank you for the info. I hope I get that email soon. Truthfully, I'm not really worried about not ever getting the product. If Dave was that kind of a scammer, he would have been outed by now. I think I'm just let down that I believed in someone and their upgraded way of doing things and this strikes me as way less than upgraded. In fairness, I don't have all of the details of what is really happening on their end and realize that things do happen. I'm not perfect either, just would prefer some transparency I hope for Dave's sake, they do a better job of communicating in the future. I'm a fan and a supporter, so I'd like to see that this doesn't deter from his credibility. He hasn't lost me, but truthfully, I was going to order a few more things and have held off because of the lack of communication on this order.
    The world is comprised of countless presuppositions that are accepted as fact, purely because we never thought to question what we might be needlessly presupposing in the original question.
  • I was contacted today and my issue was taken care of to my satisfaction. Consider my faith restored.