What Podcasts Do You Guys Listen To?

Comments

• The ones I listen to very regularly...

Bulletproof Executive

Fat Burning Man (Able James)

Dan Carlin (both Common Sense and Hardcore History)

School Sucks Project

Bryan Callen (w/Hunter Maats) Show

There are some others that I listen to here and there but not all the time, including Joe Rogan whose show is just too long to keep up with regularly.
  • edited March 2014

No Comedy Bang Bang Fans??? Hilarious

Comedy Bang Bang

Chewin it with Kevin and Steve

The Crabfeast with Ryan Sickler and Jay Larson

Put your Hands together with Cameron Esposito

Mohr Stories w/ Jay Mohr

The Smartest Man in the World with Greg Proops

The Alton Browncast

WTF with Marc Maron

The Duncan Trussell Family Hour

The Rich Roll Podcast

Never Not Funny w/ Jimmy Pardo

U Talkin' U2 To Me? w/Adam Scott (parks & rec) and Scott Aukerman

The PulpMX.com Show

I listen to podcasts all day while working and driving.  Always laughing and having a good time.

EDIT: and I watch Joe Rogan Experience and The BP podcasts more than listen to them, I consider them more VODcasts when watching

• School Sucks Project is fantastic!  have only listened to a handful so far, but loving it.

thanks for that one.

• By far the best podcast I listen to is http://freakonomics.com/radio/freakonomics-radio-podcast-archive/

The production quality is top notch. 

I've been struggling with the BP podcast. If Dave could stop interrupting his guests I'd listen more often. 

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Tried the Vinnie Tortorich podcast, which isn't great at all, probably quit it after only a few episodes.

NPR Intelligence Squared is a debate podcast, listen to the veggie debate, which was interesting. New so no real option quite yet.

Mike Dolce show is going after listening to 80 episodes. Terrible stuff even for an MMA fighter/fan

Heavy Hands is a new MMA one I've started listening too and really enjoying. Break down of technique, great for MMA fans.

The Infinite Monkey Cage is a science/comedy show from the BBC. Not too bad so far, maybe a bit too light hearted for me.

Philosophize This! Been recommended, but not started yet. Looks interesting.

STUFF I'VE BEEN LISTENING TOO FOR A WHILE & LISTEN TO EVERY WEEK:

Cheapseats

Ben Greenfield (hard to get through with the Beavis and Butt-head impression every 5 mins)

Bulletproof Exec

Co-Main Event

Cult Cast

Fit, Fat, Fast (too much endurance stuff but ok)

MMA Hour

Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast

Not Just Paleo

TED Radio Hour

Paleohacks

Primal Blueprint

Revolution Heath Radio

Paleo Solution - Robb Wolf

JRE (few episodes behind)

Hardcore History (catching up when I can)

Freedomain Radio (catching up when I can)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

I don't listen to many podcasts, but I'm fucking glad to see some FDR love in here. A lot of good shit going on in Stef's podcasts-- shit that the world needs to hear and adopt. I do have some reservations about the guy himself and the community around him, however I've learned a lot listening to him and probably wouldn't be a voluntaryist if I hadn't stumbled upon his videos. Wish Dave would get him on the show. Bulletproof + the Non-Agression Principle= Enlightenment.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

Gonna give Freakonomics Radio a listen and see what it's like. Downloading 4 episodes. Got loads of new podcast from this thread.

I listen all the time to podcast. Every morning while making coffee, in the bathroom, cooking and doing anything when I'm on my own. iPhone in my pocket while I'm doing whatever. Have episode 454 of JRE right now ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• edited April 2014

I don't know how you guys can listen to that many podcasts.

I used to listen to lots more podcasts when I drove a semi-truck cross-country, but now I don't have anywhere near as much opportunity. So now I really only listen to the No Agenda Show and BPE. Since NA puts out 5 hours of content a week, it's hard to fit in anything else. Not to mention the loads of blogs I like to read (which I am hopelessly behind now).

When I had more time, shows that I used to listen to:

Dvorak & Horowitz Unplugged

Peter Schiff Show (this is actually how I discovered Dave Asprey, he was a guest)

Security Now

Dave Ramsey Show

Brian Preston, Money Guy

Triangulation

Freakonomics

Joe Rogan Experience

Warrior Poet Podcast

If I were to add a new show, it would be Hardcore History (that sounds awesome) or Tom Woods. I'm glad he started up his own show, because I loved whenever he would guest host on Peter Schiff. Better than Schiff (who gets old), in my opinion. Or I'd pick up Not Just Paleo, because John Brisson is awesome.

Selected threads from the BP forum (Use your own signature to highlight threads that you think are important or significant)

• About to give "The Health Bridge" a go over next few days

• Dave RaelDave Rael
    edited April 2014

I don't know how you guys can listen to that many podcasts.

I used to listen to lots more podcasts when I drove a semi-truck cross-country, but now I don't have anywhere near as much opportunity. So now I really only listen to the No Agenda Show and BPE. Since NA puts out 5 hours of content a week, it's hard to fit in anything else. Not to mention the loads of blogs I like to read (which I am hopelessly behind now).

When I had more time, shows that I used to listen to:

Dvorak & Horowitz Unplugged

Peter Schiff Show (this is actually how I discovered Dave Asprey, he was a guest)

Security Now

Dave Ramsey Show

Brian Preston, Money Guy

Triangulation

Freakonomics

Joe Rogan Experience

Warrior Poet Podcast

If I were to add a new show, it would be Hardcore History (that sounds awesome) or Tom Woods. I'm glad he started up his own show, because I loved whenever he would guest host on Peter Schiff. Better than Schiff (who gets old), in my opinion. Or I'd pick up Not Just Paleo, because John Brisson is awesome.

dr. woods's show is short.  he only does about a half hour each day, so probably not too big a deal to add (is 5 days per week, though).  and yes, he is fantastic.  other than stef, i appreciate his thoughts on all things liberty more than anyone.  i agree about his guest appearances on the schiff show being improvements.  hardcore history episodes are marathons (4ish hours typically), but he takes a long time to get one out (months between episodes).

not just paleo - not only are the appearances of the reverend brisson worth a subscription alone, evan has a lot to offer himself - really thinking about grabbing his sleep materials.  it's great to see him around here too (haven't heard mentions of the forum on the podcast for a while, evan).  he's also had dr. kruse on multiple times and those were explosive interviews.

i get through a lot of content by taking my phone with me everywhere i go and if i'm doing something that doesn't require engaging with humans and doesn't require my full focus, i'm listening.  walking, driving, buying butter and chocolate, pissing (while shitting i read instead), lawn work, snow shoveling, cooking (if kids are outside playing and not with me).  most of the time when working i need my focus, but some time i'm writing scripts i could do in my sleep, so i'll listen while doing that.  i also listen at 3.0x speed.

• Tangentially Speaking -- Christopher Ryan

Savage Love -- Dan Savage

Bulletproof Executive -- Dave Aspery

Psychedelic Salon -- Lorenzo (select epsiodes only)

I just downloaded 12 episodes of Dan Carlin's Hardcore History and am looking forward to giving them a listen.

• Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is great. I have really enjoyed the few episodes I've listened to.

• Dan Carlin's Hardcore History is great. I have really enjoyed the few episodes I've listened to.

I just finished the Wrath of the Khans series.  It was pretty frickin awesome.

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭

I'm enjoying Freakonomics recommended on here. Also listen to Found My Fitness after hearing about it on Bulletproof Radio, it's still in its early stages, but might be worth looking at.

Finally Deleted The Dolce Diet from my playlist!

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

• What is Found my fitness about?... I deleted Dolce after listening to three episodes... SAME THING ALL THE TIME