Help With Bulk Nootropics

Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Brain Hacking

I have designed a pretty intense racetam based nootropic stack consisting of:

Aniracetam 750mg, Oxiracetam 800mg, Pramiracetam 100mg, Alpha GPC 300mg, Vinpocetine 20mg, Adrafinil 300mg, Phenylpiracetam 200mg, Noopept 15mg

I want to increase motivation and be able to get work done in a hurry.  I priced everything out at $171.67 (plus shipping) for thirty doses if I were to take each supplement independently from a reputable supplier.  This was a little to pricey for me, so I looked into bulk supplements.  

Sun Nootropics sells all of these supplements and includes three analytical certificates on their webpage.  I have sourced 000 size capsules that are made of cow hide and do not contain any toxic chemicals.  I already have a really nice scale that I have used for making custom ammunition for marksmanship competitions, but I am going to invest in a nice capsule machine with a good tamper.  My total cost for this operation is $3276.70 which will make roughly a thousand doses.  That is a bit much for me, so I thought I would post this on the forums to see if anyone would be interested in this stack.

I am looking to sell 32 units of 30 doses.

My price point is $98.30.

Anyone interested?

Disclaimer:   Consult with your doctor before using this stack.  This is not a novice stack.  If you think that Alpha Brain is too stimulating, than this stack is not for you.  There will be no fancy packaging or graphics (I plan on shipping them in sandwich baggies.)

Comments

• Holy shit @ that stack.  You take this daily?

• Jason HooperJason Hooper ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

It is a big stack alright.  I was in the process of preparing my 2013 tax return when I came up with the idea for this stack.  There are the occasional activities in life that we must all do that require effort but do not provide adequate stimulation.  This stack will provide motivation, and improve the speed without sacrificing quality.  If taken every day, it could lead to chemical deficiencies resulting in adrenal fatigue.  This is an "I have got to get this project over with" stack not a daily driver.

• *makes note to invest in this at some point in the future*

• So, there will be 30 sandwich baggies coming in the mail, each signifying one stack? I'm in.....

• Well, that was not my original plan, but as long as it helps me to unload some of the bulk powder, I could make some sampler packs instead of one big mega stack.  I will have to change my price point to $113.30 to cover the extra capsules and filler ingredients (I will use bulk vitamin C.)

I still need to see more interest before I pull the trigger on this.

• Every time I consider going in on this, I read the list of ingredients and I just can't bring myself to do it.  I don't want to blow up your spot, but this stack should not be entered into lightly and people considering going in on this should have a good bit of experience with all of the nootropics in the stack and some experience with various combinations.

• Let me just do it this way then:

I will cap everything separately in size 00 capsules.  You will get:

30 x Aniracetam @ 750mg

30 x Oxiracetam @ 800mg

30 x Pramiracetam @ 100mg

30 x Alpha GPC @ 300mg

30 x Vinpocetine @ 20mg

30 x Adrafinil @ 300mg

30 x Phenylpiracetam @ 200mg

30 x Noopept @ 15mg

For $113.30, plus shipping.

That way, you can experiment with a new nootropic every month for eight months.  You will get some good experience with a wide variety of smart drugs.

• I'm still in, Jason. I'll follow this thread until the supplements are delivered to you....

• Thanks for your support!  I think that we have four out of the thirty-two investors required.  Twenty-eight more people to go!

• If you ship to the UK....and the tax is n`t too expensive....make that five out of the thirty-two investors required.

Twenty-seven more people to go!

• I would be very interested in the stack and I have another friend who would be in as well.  Thus, please add two names to the ranks.

• Great!  I will ship abroad with the understanding that:

1) It is your responsibility to find out if these drugs are legal in your country

2) The shipping will be higher

3) I will declare the value of the package to be $1.00 to intentionally defraud your country's government

If you are agreeable to those terms, I will count you in.

Twenty-five more to go!

• I'm in, for exploratory purposes, that is a great value!

• Glad you think so!  I hope we can make it to 32.  I might see if I get a few more from another forum where people are a bit more interested in nootropics.

• I'm in. I wanted to try nootropics. Sounds like a steal!

• Sounds cool Jason! I am interested in trying diffent ones out anyway so as long as you have some way of packaging them seperately or otherwise marking them to tell each one apart then I am in too.
  • You do not want to try the "mystery bag?"

• NickatNickat
    edited March 2014

Great!  I will ship abroad with the understanding that:

1) It is your responsibility to find out if these drugs are legal in your country

2) The shipping will be higher

3) I will declare the value of the package to be $1.00 to intentionally defraud your country's government

If you are agreeable to those terms, I will count you in.

Twenty-five more to go!

None of the smart drugs or cognitive enhances are sold here require a prescription and are therefore legal to buy in the UK:

https://www.intellimeds.co.uk/oxiracetam

Shpping as expected will be higher and UPS and DPD Courier not bad and DHL good but expensive.

We`re in.

Also, you could start a test group thread, although small,  based on your stack (N=32) here.

Could be a good way to introduce others to Nootropics and what to really expect.....no hype, just feedback.

• I suggest you open this up to the Longecity or Reddit communities. We do a lot of group buys. If you want my help to do so as a reputable member both places, I'd be glad to do so.

• I want in on this also please.  Let me know what you need ... thanks

• Welcome to the Bulletproof forum, sandiego.  I see this is your first post -- let the moderators know if we can be of assistance.

Regards,

BP Moderator

• Nic and Kat have valid points about keeping this as an in-house experiment.  I will do my best to keep it here on the Bulletproof forums so that people can share their experiences.

My machine does one hundred caps at a time.  It is going to take me ten batches of each supplement.  Given that I am going to individually weigh every dose (volume measurements are crap) it will take me quite a while to cap everything.  It will all be worth it if I can help my friends on the forums - and in turn, we will help one another by posting about our experiences.

• edited March 2014

Let me just do it this way then:

I will cap everything separately in size 00 capsules.  You will get:

30 x Aniracetam @ 750mg

30 x Oxiracetam @ 800mg

30 x Pramiracetam @ 100mg

30 x Alpha GPC @ 300mg

30 x Vinpocetine @ 20mg

30 x Adrafinil @ 300mg

30 x Phenylpiracetam @ 200mg

30 x Noopept @ 15mg

For $113.30, plus shipping.

That way, you can experiment with a new nootropic every month for eight months.  You will get some good experience with a wide variety of smart drugs.

Hi, I would be new to this. Did my reserch and I want to give it a try.

Can you put me on the list please?

Any idea of timeframe on that?

• We have 17/32 people who have expressed interest in this project.  At this rate, it will be about another month to get the rest.  Then, I have to order the bulk powder and it will take a few days for them to deliver it to me.  When I get it, I will cap them, package them, and set up a PayPal to collect payment.  Then I will ship them out via USPS priority mail (or international mail in a few cases).

• I would be interested in this. I am new to Nootropics and would like to piggy back on your stack to learn more.  

• edited March 2014

Count me in.  I want to start experimenting with these nootropics.  

• I'm interested in purchasing this sampler pack as described. Please count me in and keep me informed.
  • I just collected a random assortment of YouTube videos to try and show some n=1 from a diverse group of people.  Check it out:

Alpha GPC

Phenylpiracetam

Adrafinil

(Big fan of Anthony Lee - we need to get him back to the forums!)

Pramiracetam

Oxiracitam

Vinpocetine

Aniracetam

• Hi Jason,

I would like to give it a try too.

I live in The Netherlands.

Please keep me updated.
  • Would be 100% interested in this steal.

From Northern Ireland/UK, pretty sure all the supplements are legit here(if anyone knows otherwise I'm all ears).