Help With Bulk Nootropics

Comments

• Sounds cool Jason! I am interested in trying diffent ones out anyway so as long as you have some way of packaging them seperately or otherwise marking them to tell each one apart then I am in too.
  • NickatNickat
    edited March 2014

Great!  I will ship abroad with the understanding that:

1) It is your responsibility to find out if these drugs are legal in your country

2) The shipping will be higher

3) I will declare the value of the package to be $1.00 to intentionally defraud your country's government

If you are agreeable to those terms, I will count you in.

Twenty-five more to go!

None of the smart drugs or cognitive enhances are sold here require a prescription and are therefore legal to buy in the UK:

https://www.intellimeds.co.uk/oxiracetam

Shpping as expected will be higher and UPS and DPD Courier not bad and DHL good but expensive.

We`re in.

Also, you could start a test group thread, although small,  based on your stack (N=32) here.

Could be a good way to introduce others to Nootropics and what to really expect.....no hype, just feedback.

• I suggest you open this up to the Longecity or Reddit communities. We do a lot of group buys. If you want my help to do so as a reputable member both places, I'd be glad to do so.

• I want in on this also please.  Let me know what you need ... thanks

• Welcome to the Bulletproof forum, sandiego.  I see this is your first post -- let the moderators know if we can be of assistance.

Regards,

BP Moderator

• Nic and Kat have valid points about keeping this as an in-house experiment.  I will do my best to keep it here on the Bulletproof forums so that people can share their experiences.

My machine does one hundred caps at a time.  It is going to take me ten batches of each supplement.  Given that I am going to individually weigh every dose (volume measurements are crap) it will take me quite a while to cap everything.  It will all be worth it if I can help my friends on the forums - and in turn, we will help one another by posting about our experiences.

• edited March 2014

Let me just do it this way then:

I will cap everything separately in size 00 capsules.  You will get:

30 x Aniracetam @ 750mg

30 x Oxiracetam @ 800mg

30 x Pramiracetam @ 100mg

30 x Alpha GPC @ 300mg

30 x Vinpocetine @ 20mg

30 x Adrafinil @ 300mg

30 x Phenylpiracetam @ 200mg

30 x Noopept @ 15mg

For $113.30, plus shipping.

That way, you can experiment with a new nootropic every month for eight months.  You will get some good experience with a wide variety of smart drugs.

Hi, I would be new to this. Did my reserch and I want to give it a try.

Can you put me on the list please?

Any idea of timeframe on that?

• We have 17/32 people who have expressed interest in this project.  At this rate, it will be about another month to get the rest.  Then, I have to order the bulk powder and it will take a few days for them to deliver it to me.  When I get it, I will cap them, package them, and set up a PayPal to collect payment.  Then I will ship them out via USPS priority mail (or international mail in a few cases).

• I would be interested in this. I am new to Nootropics and would like to piggy back on your stack to learn more.  

• edited March 2014

Count me in.  I want to start experimenting with these nootropics.  

• I'm interested in purchasing this sampler pack as described. Please count me in and keep me informed.
  • I just collected a random assortment of YouTube videos to try and show some n=1 from a diverse group of people.  Check it out:

Alpha GPC

Phenylpiracetam

Adrafinil

(Big fan of Anthony Lee - we need to get him back to the forums!)

Pramiracetam

Oxiracitam

Vinpocetine

Aniracetam

• Hi Jason,

I would like to give it a try too.

I live in The Netherlands.

Please keep me updated.
  • Would be 100% interested in this steal.

From Northern Ireland/UK, pretty sure all the supplements are legit here(if anyone knows otherwise I'm all ears).