What's Really In Our Food? Is Imported Pork Full Of Hormones And Antibiotics? And Could Some Ad

Spotted this nutrition video on a newspaper we have here, TheAge. Thought you guys might be interested.

Is cruelty to pigs the price we pay for ham sandwiches? Carolyn updates us on NZ piggery conditions. Is imported pork full of hormones and antibiotics? And could some additives in bacon cause stomach cancer?

http://www.theage.com.au/tv/food/show/whats-really-in-our-food/pork-4212903.html#ooid=9ranNhNzpJMql7bQsTaX_wIkrFo1M8UI

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    I LOVE bacon but sadly I stopped because I herd it was so bad a long time ago. Now I'm happy to think I can have it again, are there any brands that make them bulletproof that I could buy at a store? I suspect I have to get it special ordered lol

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Unhealthy Polyunsaturated fat, mmm image/wink.png' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Please email me instead of PM

[email protected]