Coffee Additions During Rflp

Is it okay to add upgraded vanilla/cocoa powder or one of the approved sweeteners on the rflp or would that hinder the process?

Comments

• SkeletorSkeletor The Conqueror Worm ✭✭✭

As long as you don't go overboard with them, I assume they'd be OK. Shouldn't interfere with fatloss or spike your blood sugar, at least.

"I know how to despise mere cool intelligence. What I want is intelligence matched by pure, physical existence, like a statue." --Yukio Mishima

Let's be friends on MyFitnessPal!

• I've been using the cacao and green tea instead of coffee and sweeten with stevia.  I'm using a pure stevia extract that doesn't conain a bulk carrier (such as maltodextrins, etc. that is often seen in packets).  The cacao has a few carbs but I'm using just over a teaspoon in a cup. 

RFLP seems to be working fine, although I'm only on the 9th day.  (feeling GREAT!  and the lbs. are dropping...hopefully fat!)

That said, I do wonder if the added caffiene from the coffee would be helpful as a metabolism boost.  I'm a frady cat, never have liked coffee.  :unsure: 

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭ ✭✭

That said, I do wonder if the added caffiene from the coffee would be helpful as a metabolism boost.  I'm a frady cat, never have liked coffee.  :unsure:

--- 

Probably. Caffeine is a common addition to many fat loss products and supplement stacks. If it's the flavor you don't like, Upgraded beans are not as strong as a darker roast. But they still taste like coffee for sure. If it's jitters, many people find that's bad coffee, and don't get jittery from Upgraded. I've always tolerated coffee well, but I've occasionally gotten jittery from lower-end coffee. Upgraded is a reliably smooth come-up with no jitters.

Or maybe just increase green tea for more caffeine.