Blood Test Profile

Where is the best place to get a blood profile done? I currently live in Boston. What should I ask for?

Thanks.

Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather
    Hey!

There's a lot of things you can test for but Dave has some recommendations that are posted here.

http://www.bulletproofexec.com/wellnessfx/

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• Thanks! Do you know how I would find a location in Boston?
  • RodRod The Rodfather

Thanks! Do you know how I would find a location in Boston?

It should tell you on the website!

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• the best part about australia is i can go to any doctor in the country that has a pathology wing and get a blood test done for free and go back the same week to review the results.
  • 'Rod' wrote:

It should tell you on the website!
    It's not available in Massachusetts.
  • RodRod The Rodfather
    edited November 2012
    I would contact WellnessFX and ask them how much it would be to consult with someone if you bring your own results. Maybe someone here can translate them but wellnessFX tells you what they will test you for.

• I've got the same problem - wellnessfx isn't available in North Carolina. I found this company:

https://www.directlabs.com/Home/CWP/tabid/192/language/en-US/Default.aspx

I'd really like to use wellnessfx for its completeness and ongoing analysis (tests every 6 months). But, I wonder if this company directlabs is a good alternative. If anyone has any recommendations outside of wellnessfx please let us know!

Thanks.