Comments

• Not as bad as vegan kids... But still terrible.
  • Actually vegan cat is worse than vegan kids. Kids CAN survive and sorta'ish thrive on vegan. Cats are carnivores, through and through. Forcing them to go vegan is extremely cruel.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I remember the time when my Grandma was new to having cats and she used to believe they could eat any kind of leftover. So she told me to bring the leftover soup outside and give it to the cat. The cat smelled it and gave me a priceless condescending "Seriously?" look, and left it. :D

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• GarrettGarrett
    edited April 2014

Cats != dogs :P

Cats have Upgraded Palettes :D

I remember the time when my Grandma was new to having cats and she used to believe they could eat any kind of leftover. So she told me to bring the leftover soup outside and give it to the cat. The cat smelled it and gave me a priceless condescending "Seriously?" look, and left it. :D

• StevoStevo Upgrade in Progress
    edited April 2014

My old cat (RIP) was really sick once so we gave him salmon bits for every meal until he got better. From that point on, he would turn his nose up as everything! Eventually he begrudgingly ate the meat we were piling up for him. Spoilt bastard :wink:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file