Shipping Rates To Canada?

Have when will they get to a realistic number?  $38.00+ is outrageous!

Dg

Comments

• It's not even a real country anyway.

No sorcery, just science. 

• Fair point  :oops:

No sorcery, just science. 

• Who?

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• Not to change topics, but Well.ca has NOW MCT oil on sale for $29.00

• joeld123joeld123
    edited September 2013

I too would buy lots of upgraded products if shipping were reasonable.  Oh, and I get MCT oil off the shelf for 30 bucks too no sale involved.  Well.ca has as a regular price 46 bucks, are you kidding me?!?!  Anyone paying that needs to look around some.

• Someone has to bite the bullet and become a Canadian distributor, not sure it would pay as much as my job now or I would do it.  Otherwise if you buy a lot, the savings makes the shipping free ie. the now mct is $39 and his is $29 so just buy 4 to cover the shipping and everything else you order is free shipping.

I am now set up to purchase as a wholesaler and retail the BP line in Calgary, Canada.

Any other Canadian businesses out there making the jump?

• Hey Chef, what store would you sell it in? Or just bring it in to Canada? I am also in Calgary, I would purchase from you.

• When will you have an online site up and running ?

I am now set up to purchase as a wholesaler and retail the BP line in Calgary, Canada.

Any other Canadian businesses out there making the jump?

• I do not have an online presence for the BP products as of yet but it will certainly become a priority in the spring. I have a new employee starting in March and need to focus on getting them up to speed in the restaurant wholesale side of things. Once some of my time is freed up I will see about shifting gears to the retail market.

In the meantime if anyone has any recommendations for particular mobile friendly retail platforms, I am all ears. The new BP site runs super great. Would love to mirror some of that!

• Hey Chef, what store would you sell it in? Or just bring it in to Canada? I am also in Calgary, I would purchase from you.

I should be receiving my BP shipment in the next week (fingers crossed). I've separated out the food products from the supplements to see if things can be expedited thru customs and reduce the risk of unnecessary duties. Shoot me an email or pm and I'll get you on the informal newsletter list for updates! FYI I also have just received my first shipment of wholesale onnit products.
  • email the bp team and ask

I do not have an online presence for the BP products as of yet but it will certainly become a priority in the spring. I have a new employee starting in March and need to focus on getting them up to speed in the restaurant wholesale side of things. Once some of my time is freed up I will see about shifting gears to the retail market.

In the meantime if anyone has any recommendations for particular mobile friendly retail platforms, I am all ears. The new BP site runs super great. Would love to mirror some of that!

• Chef, I'm a web developer moving to Toronto for 5 months in April, I would love to help you with your e-commerce solution.

I will be buying some BP products off you whilst I am in Toronto.

Check my singature and let me know if you're interested

I do not have an online presence for the BP products as of yet but it will certainly become a priority in the spring. I have a new employee starting in March and need to focus on getting them up to speed in the restaurant wholesale side of things. Once some of my time is freed up I will see about shifting gears to the retail market.

Freelance Wordpress developer and wannabe powerlifter
    carlaiau.com

• Just wanted to let you all know that bulletproof products are stocked at a place called Alternative Thinking in Toronto, at 758 Bathurst St. The website is being upgraded and will go live instead of the current one in a few weeks. As of now the products can be picked up in store!

• CycloneCyclone rich in satisfats
    edited May 2014

When can we buy 18L jugs of MCT & Brain Octane to put on a dispenser?

• GarrettGarrett
    edited May 2014

Just buy one through me. 20L for ~$360 + shipping.

When can we buy 18L jugs of MCT & Brain Octane to put on a dispenser?

Then we can have paper cups and chat around the Brain Octane cooler at work. Being all Bulletproof Executivy...
  • By the by, I was being serious about the MCT ;) I can get you hooked up with that amount, if you do want it :D

Then we can have paper cups and chat around the Brain Octane cooler at work. Being all Bulletproof Executivy...

Yeah maybe, I might have to start dealing MCT because people keep asking about it now.

I didn't know you lived in Canada. There was another thread about bulk MCT, was that yours?
  • Yep. :) I have a sweet hookup on organic coconut MCT. And if there's more people asking for MCT, let's chat.

Can you control ratios of C8:C10?
  • GarrettGarrett
    edited May 2014

Control.. So far, no. The company that it's being imported from only has 1 type of main MCT oil, and aren't looking to diversify. That said, the ratio is 60/40 for C8/C10. 

They do also have a NUTRI-OIL, which is C8, C10, and C12 (Lauric Acid). Something to consider, if we want to get the benefits of C12, in a more quickly digested format than coconut oil.

Edit: That said.... who knows how things might change in the future. If/when lots of MCT Oil starts flowing from them, through us... it could open up the potential for a dialogue about controlling ratios ;) Because yes, I would like that too!

Can you control ratios of C8:C10?

Is that the same ratio as Upgraded?
  • Interestingly enough, I'm not seeing the ratios on the Bulletproof website. I thought they were there... apparently not.

I'm happy that C8 is higher than C10, anyway. Gogo brain boost!

edited May 2014
    Cool, I'll let you know when I need some. I'd like to be using it more liberally, so getting it bulk would be nice.

How much notice do you need to put an order together?