How To Make Your Breast Grow Naturally

Comments

• Speaking of weight training, adding muscle to the shoulders, back, pecs and core can provide an illusion of fuller breasts. It works for me, at least to some degree :)

Mary

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

I sometimes use a bust shaping cream but I don't think it does anything

---

Are you applying the cream directly to the toilet paper? 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014

---

Are you applying the cream directly to the toilet paper? 

Yes, don't tell anybody but Robb Wolf suggested it to me back in the '90's.

Looks like my credibility in this topic is taken away by that picture. :D

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• ACH85ACH85 ✭✭

Looks like my credibility in this topic is taken away by that picture. :D

---

Nah, you're still more credible than me and the other guys posting here. (Even though we're clearly interested in the topic.) The decline bench press seems like good stuff. 

• mmhhh.... I came upon this post bc I have been searching to see if others have had the problem of gaining weight on this diet. I am pretty good about following everything recommended, but something is amiss. Maybe hormones.

In any case, my usual large breasts are now HUGE ... I hear you Neutney!!! It is *so* uncomfortable to wear clothes because they look like two melons!

• Hi Mariah,

I am trying some different macronutrient ratios.  I'll post my results if they work.  Don't be afraid to experiment if your current diet isn't working for you.  Cyclical ketogenic diets might not work for everybody, even ultra-clean, perfect ones.

Mary

• I lost noticable fat around the chest and ribcage and face area. I can now see my ribcage. My mum cringes when she sees me eating butter and thinks that I look too skinny (It's because I keep lifting up my shirt and flashing my ribs at her).

Personally I would say that I am happy at fat % I  have now. And I don't want to loose any more at the risk of  "oh you lost weight... are you sick?"

That being said, I am having trouble losing fat around the stomach and thigh area. But I know that the reason for that is because I dont exercise those muscles there/ address the stress of lack sleep and work.

This will sound vain but I would like to have more fat around the rib cage to soften the look to match the stomach and the thighs (While staying bullet proof). I was actually wondering if there would be a post on putting keeping fat around that area.

• So does Bulletproof Coffee really make your breasts bigger? I want mine smaller  :shock:  

• My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

• My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

Tell me how that goes please :)

• edited May 2014

I read stuff that looks interesting, so I once surfed some links about increasing bust size. These weren't research articles, but maybe they'll give you some leads to follow.

I remember a busty friend of my sisters that was reputed to have taken birth control pills while going through puberty in order make her boobs grow bigger. She did have big'uns. I've never looked into the legitimacy of this, and it would be of little use to you anyway.

A] I have read that working out the pecs is important for woman to reduce breast sag. So that may be useful.

B] I have read that approaching orgasm and then backing off is effective at increasing breast size in woman (I do not remember the site, but remember it as a old-school Chinese practice). I vaguely remember it saying that the breasts produce hormones during intercourse, and that they release those hormones during orgasm, and that "intercourse with continence" (I'm pretty sure that's what the site called it) would cause those hormones to remain in the breasts and thereby lead to enlarged breasts.

If true, I'd imagine that B would lead to breast sag, in which case it would be important to also do A. Google it, see if it looks like something worth trying.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

My butts got significantly bigger from working out for one year, while upper part has not been reduced too much (Maybe due to stabilized thyroid hormone and some targeted exercise, BP diet) and my weight went down. But, of course, I want them bigger. :) I am following Matt Stone's advice on raising metabolism since there are some people who benefited. Google him and bigger boobs. I don't know if it is allowed to post a link here.  

I can't read that article. It requires me to log in then I get to the home page in a vicious circle. Looks like nothing can be accessed on that site. What am I doing wrong?

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• I've noticed that my breasts are perkier and fuller now that I've stopped wearing bras. I've been BP for nearly a year and haven't worn a bra for about 8 months and my boyfriend and I have both noticed a big difference (pun not intended). I went from about A/B to a full B. If your girlfriend is comfortable with this it could be worth trying.

• It "cracks" you up? ;);)

I can't not post this, no offense intended, this simply cracks me up:

428046_700b.jpg

• What a hilarious thread. My wife always wanted to be a cup size bigger, even though she's totally healthy and has enough self esteem. She just wonders from time to time what it'd be like to have them a little bigger. Me? I don't care too much. I'm a "butt man". Although I'm really thinking hard as to why or how the following could indeed increase breast size:

I've noticed that my breasts are perkier and fuller now that I've stopped wearing bras. I've been BP for nearly a year and haven't worn a bra for about 8 months and my boyfriend and I have both noticed a big difference (pun not intended). I went from about A/B to a full B. If your girlfriend is comfortable with this it could be worth trying.

the system around you is not necessarily aligned with your incentives in mind

memento mori