Cleansing

If I run out of MCT and Dave is out of stock, I have a tendency to get more stopped up than when I'm on Oxycodone.  I know Taco Bell is not bullettproof; but if I have a "beef burrito" and it begans to fly out my rectum after the third bite thus releasing enough impacted waste to clog a high quality septic tank, would it be safe to say that the "food" in this case would cleanse more toxins from my body then I would actually absorb?

Comments

• If I run out of MCT and Dave is out of stock, I have a tendency to get more stopped up than when I'm on Oxycodone.  I know Taco Bell is not bullettproof; but if I have a "beef burrito" and it begans to fly out my rectum after the third bite thus releasing enough impacted waste to clog a high quality septic tank, would it be safe to say that the "food" in this case would cleanse more toxins from my body then I would actually absorb?

Doubt it. Raw veggies and fruits, leafy greens, apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper, ginger, turmeric, and avocados work as natural laxatives.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Attach file
Attach image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file