Comments

• RodRod The Rodfather

I'm not hating! If he feels healthy then more power to him! 

Everything I learned about "biohacking" has been baby steps to "circadian biology", that's where the real biohacking comes in. You can buy a bunch of cool shit to "hack" but if you don't have context, you're not winning. Paleo is just a brand now and too many have opinions, it's on you to read and reread the material to not only find truth but to connect the dots. Much love to everyone who has helped me on my journey for restoring my health, please keep in touch. Feel free to message me with health questions [email protected] 

• I think my favorite question all time about someone's diet has to be "Your fridge looks like it belongs to Satan. What are we looking at here? "

• I do love me a good steak tartare!!

No sorcery, just science. 

• i'd love to see a video of him set loose at a vegan convention

• I have a buddy who only eats raw. Has since 2005.. It's definitely a good way to go. I often do and enjoy it but a cooked grass fed ribeye with melted butter and some salt on it just tastes better
  • yeah i think its pretty awesome that the dude's doing that. i wonder though, isn't there SOME kind of risk with eating rotten meat? i mean the dude intentionally rots it...haha  or is it good as long as its grass fed?

• edited September 2013

yeah i think its pretty awesome that the dude's doing that. i wonder though, isn't there SOME kind of risk with eating rotten meat? i mean the dude intentionally rots it...haha or is it good as long as its grass fed?

One would think so. But apparently you can do it and be fine. may require a transition phase. also I think it may depend on the conditions you allow it to rot in. So road kill may not be so good but if you do it in a jar maybe? I know some other cultures ( I'm from 'merica) let certain meats rot and its almost considered a delicacy. Ie morocco and various Asian countries/cultures
  • I remember an episode of I Shouldn't Be Alive where a guy in Alaska overloaded his 4 wheeler and it toppled on top of him.  He was stuck for 3 days.  He did try to eat some raw beaver that he trapped but just puked it up.  Maybe he was just doing it wrong.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

" I had a couple of goats in my yard that I was using for milk, and, you know, I was tired of milking them, so I slaughtered them."

HAHA

For some reason this reminds me of the great Hannibal series from this year. :mrgreen:

Funny thing btw, today I had the usual BPC around 7 am then all my colleagues ate out so I didn't have to go with them to have lunch at 12 (which is the must have lunchtime in the office because they are all hungry by then and that's unthinkable in the first world :huh: ). I read this article at 2 pm and forwarded to a friend and made some joke about steaks, and after writing that word down I realised I hadn't had any lunch yet. :D

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• Does anyone know how to go about eating raw meat safely?

Would you care whether ground beef has been oxidized

and could eat steaks from your local butcher that have not been oxidized and eat them straight up as well?

or would you have to freeze them to kill the outside parasites because the meat may not be super fresh.............

• Go to a high end French resturant and you can order some raw meat. 

Which Factors are Most Important for Strength Development? Find out on this episode with Black Belt Nutrition on Super Human Radio 

The 5 Best & Worst Supplements - A free insider report from Black Belt Nutrition

3 Steps to become a master Bio-Hacker - Part 1