Do You Drink Bp Coffee?

Greg CarletGreg Carlet ✭✭
edited August 2014 in Bulletproof Coffee
Just curious how many of you drink the coffee after waking and those who do not.

Reason being, the past couple of weeks I have felt different than I used to. I feel more jittery and also hungry. I haven't changed anything recently, so I am a little confused as to what is going on. Maybe I have plateaued?

P.S. I do IF Monday through Friday.

Comments

• katolotuskatolotus ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014

Every day for a long time now. Used to take a day off every week, but found once I started eating (i.e. Bacon & eggs for breakfast), I'd eat all day. All Bulletproof foods, but way too much, so now drink it everyday, as it' helps to keep my food intake consistent as I can do 4,000kcal plus of Bulletproof food on a good/(bad) day if I don't IF with Bulletproof Coffee.

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• WalterWalter ✭✭✭

Three to four times per week, rarely in weekends.

• Greg CarletGreg Carlet ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Should I add more butter? I put 4 tablespoons of Kerrygold, but have started to still feel hungry, where as before I was not. Or should I start eating and not worry about the fasting? I do it for the brain clarity, but that seems to be diminishing recently.
  • J-rockJ-rock
    edited August 2014

Should I add more butter? I put 4kg of Kerrygold, but have started to still feel hungry, where as before I was not. Or should I start eating and not worry about the fasting? I do it for the brain clarity, but that seems to be diminishing recently.

4kg of Kerrygold? Holy crap! Yeah add more butter! :grin:

• Hahahaha! Whoops! I meant 4 tablespoons. I have corrected my typo. :wink:
  • J-rockJ-rock
    edited August 2014

Hahahaha! Whoops! I meant 4 tablespoons. I have corrected my typo. :wink:

I do 4 tablespoons as well and it kept me satiated for about 5 hours. If you want you can add some more butter. I've done 100g at times. I'm doing keto right now, so I add some protein to my meal.

• I slow cooked a couple of eggs with butter and some Himalayan salt and put that over some spinach along with my normal BP coffee. I ate that an hour ago. So far I don't feel any different. I'll see how I feel in a few hours.
  • 12 people so far, that can't be right ;-)

Katolotus

MMA Fighter

SUCCESS: A lot of little things done well

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I'm between most days and occasionally, this is why I didn't vote. Used to drink it almost every day but gained a bit. :( So now it's black coffee on 4-5 days per week and BPC on 2-3 days. But I still love it.  Unfortunately I hardly have any off coffee days anymore.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• i still drink bpc pretty much everyday except when i run out. i usually have BP cacao tea when that happens. i've been having protein in the morning the past couple months but am gonna switch back to BP IFing soon i think. 

• I used to not drink coffee at all because I'd always crash in less than an hour after drinking and I'd always feel slow and dumb afterwards; all of which was probably due to moldy beans. I've been drinking BPC everyday and have gone through about 3 12oz bags so far, and have noticed these effects as well. Though I do feel cognitively enhanced by drinking a cup, I think it's something that shouldn't be done every single day and moderation needs to be applied to this facet of life like anything else. I didn't have my ritualistic cup of coffee this morning and I feel just fine, in fact I feel better and less wired out, I think the body needs a break from time to time, even from very good coffee. What I'm doing now is waiting for Saturday morning to have a cup and plan all of my creative work around that; that way the cognitive effects will be strong and I can look forward to how much I'm going to enjoy that magical brew come Saturday.

So in short I'd cycle with tea from time to time.

• Gcarlet  you should try adding some collagen protein to your BPC to help with hunger.

I drink my BPC every day. Not always after waking though.

Make, [then,] thyself to grow to the same stature as the Greatness which transcends all measure; leap forth from every body; transcend all Time; become Eternity; and [thus] shalt thou know God. Conceiving nothing is impossible unto thyself, think thyself deathless and able to know all,—all arts, all sciences, the way of every life.  – Corpus Hermeticum XI “The Mind of Hermes”