Inspiration From Episode #111

I was just listening to Dave's interview with Bree Schaaf and Dave mentioned that Lana was diagnosed as infertile in her earlies 30s. But inspite of what she was told they are now blessed with healthy children.

My wife and I are blessed to have a (now 4 1/2 - year old) girl despite the odds (wife's tilted uterus and whacked out hormones levels since mid to late 20s and my varicocele). My wife is now 34 (I'm 44) and she's diagnosed to be menopausal 3 years ago. Is there hope to have another child via biohacking? Do Lana and Dave mention anything about what Lana did to overcome/reverse her diagnosis? 

Thank you.

Comments

• Don´t know about biohacking, but IVF may be of use, however you still need a viable egg donor. Otherwise if I´m not mistaking - no female cycle, no pregnancy. 

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

I've been hoping to find an answer to this, too, but all I could find out was that Lana had PCOS, and the BP diet (abundant good fats and minimal toxins) helped her with that and restored her fertility.

Look around among the woman's section, there are two threads about getting periods back and reversing / delaying menopausa, both ladies are very helpful and give information on what they did. I'm on my way to achieve regularity, it got better but it's still out there.

At 34 she is way too young to give up.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.

• RekaReka ✭✭✭

What I found about this is that the BP diet is very helpful for underweight women who don't have periods because they are so thin. They eat more fat, gain a bit and their body feels safe to finally have kids. But there are so many females without regular periods who are not thin and not stressed.

Getting more nutrients and less toxins is good for everyone but if she is not underweight / overstressed then this lifestyle is not enough to help. If she is skinny, works out a lot and is under lots of stress then relaxing and eating BP and eating more helps. If this doesn't apply for her, relaxing and BP is still good but won't help with this.

It doesn't get easier... It's you who gets better.

Is your social worker in that horse?

Success has a price, not a secret.