Glutathione & Calcium D Glucarate When To Use

AndreasAndreas ✭✭
edited September 2013 in General Discussion

Dave writes and speaks about pairing Glutathione & Calcium D Glucarate and discusses their synergies.  The first moves toxins out of cells.  The second sweeps up the toxins and helps expel them from the body.

It seems generally established that one should take Glutathione in the morning at least 20 minutes before having food.

I have not found in the forum or on the main site (or at least I don't remember) anything about when to take Calcium D Glucarate in relation to Glutathione.

• How long should one wait between them?
  • Do you take Calcium D Glucarate with or without food / fat / ??? 
  • Should one avoid other supplements when taking Calcium D Glucarate?

My interest in these questions fall mainly around regular daily use rather than a targeted detox.

Thank.

P.S.  Maybe answers to these questions should go in the pinned "Supplement Guide" under General Discussion http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/index.php?/topic/1318-bulletproof-supplements-nootropics-guide/

Comments

• Did you find information or get an answer to your question here?  I'd be very interested in how to best use the upgraded glutathione with calcium d-glucarate.

Thanks!

• Nothing back yet and I'd still like to know.

• romansbromansb BulletResistant

On most of the instructionals it's stated to take the Calcium-D-Glucarate

with food.

Where I post my research:
    buildingabetterhuman.com

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" -Leonardo Da Vinci

• Try 30mg/kg of Calcium D-Glucarate as a suggested start, split x3 times daily and in the form of gel caps after a meal or your coffee

Use Dave's Glutathione first thing in the morning but take at least 20mins before your coffee or meal. Start with less than you need and build up if you need to over the week (s).

Don`t use either for more than 4 to 6 months tops.

• anybody know why you are meant to cycle gluthathione 10 days on 10 days off?

I use Cellgevity which is a glutathione precursor. Some people say if you take a glutathione supp it stops your body from producing it..

but a precusor is only stimulating your body to produce more..

i certainly wouldn't want to live without a glutathione supp, thats for sure.